PrinterCorp is really excited to announce that Ricoh has launched their very first Interactive Whiteboard D5500!
The 55” LCD IWB delivers superb quality and clarity to class/meeting presentations and can be mounted or floor standing (with optional stand, at three different heights).
With a fully integrated controller in the mainframe, the IWB D5500 does not require any external software to be loaded in order to utilise its interactive features. Simply connect your device through the VGA connection to immediately display content for discussion and review.
High Quality Handwriting
- Clear, smooth and detailed (even when tiny writing in zoomed mode)
- Reactive and responsive
Ready to Use
- No software installation required
- Not extra PC/tablet required to host
Simple to Use
- Easy to navigate User Interface, hover over descriptions
- Easy to save and share (USB or VGA connection)
- Auto data erase after shut down (no HHD)
- Real time remote communication/sharing (via company intranet)
- Save content onto USB drive. Print or email (available end 2013)
- Combine with video conferencing system for collaboration and reduced travel costs
With the Remote Communication License (Optional) the IWB D5500 can connect with up to 3 other devices for real time content and annotation sharing. Multi-site collaboration (within the same intranet) is possible securely and simplistically, at the same time reducing travel time and costs for the organisation.